Last week lovely Tom Ford at Movies & Music Café nominated me for Sunshine Award! I thank thee for the honour and try to do my best to be worth of it. And here in grey, miserably rainy Finland we do need a little bit of sunshine. The Sunshine Award is for spreading the good word of bloggers around the world. There are simple rules:
1) Tell 11 random facts of yourself.
2) Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you presented.
3) Ask 11 questions.
4) Nominate 11 more blog(gers) to answer to these questions.
I’ve already told some random facts about myself when receiving Liebster Award but let’s see if I can think of something else…
1) I live in Tampere, the third biggest city (I prefer town because this is not that big place) in Finland.
2) I’ve lived in England and Germany as well.
3) I work as a bartender but I’m still fulltime student.
4) I’m not big fan of animations but when I watch them, they usually are the best films of the year.
5) I get addicted very easily, I just watched five seasons of The Big Bang Theory in 10 days and still went to work and school and even partied with my friends during the same time. Didn’t sleep that much though…
6) I’m an only child.
7) I just watched Pulp Fiction for the first time and didn’t really like it.
8) I usually listen to movie music when doing something else, like cooking or writing (like now there’s Disney playlist playing).
9) My favourite song ever is Sweet Child O’Mine by Guns n’ Roses.
10) When I was a little girl, Danny Kaye was my favourite actor, I thought he was so funny.
And the questions by Mr. Ford:
1. What is the last film you saw?
Pulp Fiction. And as I told a few lines before, didn’t think much of it. I’ll be reviewing it later.
2. Name a song that makes you cry?
Depends on my mood. But Adele’s Someone Like You is one that almost always does the trick. Johnny Cash’s version of Hurt is the other.
3. Mince Pie or Christmas Pudding?
I don’t have actual remembrance of Christmas Pudding because we don’t have that in Finland and it’s been a while since I was in England during the Christmas time but sounds more to my taste than Mince Pie. The latter I remember and it wasn’t really my thing.
4. What is your favourite TV show?
At the moment The Big Band Theory, in general Gilmore Girls, I guess. I did a list about them, check it out here!
5. Liger or Tigon?
Can I choose tiger and lion?
6. If you could be any character from any movie, who would you be?
I answered this already when I was nominated for Liebster but I want to change my answer; I’d be Hermione Granger, she has it all plus very funny husband. According to books, she’s also my age.
7. What’s your address and phone number? Just kidding. Are you any good at karaoke?
No. I can’t sing in tune.
8. What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you (other than this award)?
LOL. Gosh, I don’t know. Probably getting into this school. At least it feels like that now.
9. Do you like Tom Ford?
Yes, both of them.
10. What is the last book you read?
I have about 10 books that I’m reading currently but the last one I finished was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
11. Do you like Matthew McConaughey as much as I do?
I doubt it but I do like him a lot. Did already before he started to do those proper films.
And my 11 questions to the following bloggers:
1. What’s your favourite Christmas movie?
2. The best theme from the movies?
3. What’s your favourite Christmas tradition?
4. What was the best place you went on holiday?
5. Who is the person you admire the most?
6. What genre of movies appeals you to the most?
7. Name the book you would recommend?
8. The best blog you’ve read (except of your own)?
9. What do you think of that that James Cameron is going to do three more Avatar movies?
10. Who is the best character in television?
And then the mighty blogs that I like A LOT. The most of them are obviously movie themed but not all. Some of them are already quite known and don’t probably have time for awards but I still like them and want to nomite them, so here we go:
Tranquil Dreams: http://klling.wordpress.com/
A Dash of Cinema: http://adashofcinema.com/
CC Popculture: http://ccpopculture.com/
The MN Movie Man: http://joethemnmovieman.com/
My Thought Exactly: http://myblogexactly.wordpress.com/
3Guys. One Movie: http://3guys1movie.com/
Dan the Man’s Movie Reviews: http://dtmmr.com/
Films & Coke: http://filmsandcoke.wordpress.com/
Cinema Parrot Disco: http://table9mutant.wordpress.com/
Super Marcey’s Super Website: http://supermarcey.com/
Horcruxes, Heroes and Harry Potter: http://horcruxesheroesandharrypotter.wordpress.com/
Happy Christmas time to everyone!